Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Leaving today! O.O

OMFG!WHY DO I ALWAYS DO THAT?!?!?! RAGE QUIT MAN! (lols jks jks, I'll type it again..but GAH!!) Once again my stupidity has caused me to lose three quarters of my post! (I seriously need to remember to put in a notepad!...the one time I forget and this happens...just my luck..==")

OH.MY.GOSH! LOLS! well I have been slacking off with blogging...again. =="
There was supposed to be another post in between this..but meh, I need photos for that so yeh x]
Ahh!! I cannot believe I'll be off this island..and on to an even smaller island =="for the next 10 months in less than 24 hours! I should probably be packing..but this seems to be holding my attention for the while...but mostly msn and fbing. Hopefully I'll finish packing before tomorrow..well..today x] I'll figure it out later : P LOLS

OMG! LOLS I don't know, it seems every time I blog I have something to write about my best friend technology ==" GAH! My phone has COMPLETELY stopped working now! WAHH!! So I'm
emoing right now. But I cannot decide for the life of me, because I'm leaving so I'm excited...but my phonee!! ;_; this is a TRAGEDY! AND of course knowing my luck...and intelligent mind, I have saved all of my contacts ON MY PHONE! (*sigh...why didn't I save to my sim card mann!!) I have some photos of it just before I like suicided..but I'll upload them later..due to...some technical difficulties on this computer...==" which now brings me to ANOTHER malfunction ;_; Yes, I accidentally...put yet another virus on this computer..==" so I'm not uploading until I can get it fixed x] ...heh..heh...==" (Well...I'll upload when I'm on another computer lols)

Well I cannot remember what else I had said...and I should probably pack, so PHOTOS ARE COMING!....soon. haha x]

Bye bye for noww~ I'll post later today or somethingg : )
xx
mandee.

Status: SO DISORGANIZED!! O.O ....and not too worried~ LOLS! x]
Listening to: 年度之歌-謝安琪 (OMG Loving this song atm : ) )
Eating: Cereal LOLS!
Drinking: Stale water..eww : P

3 comments:

  1. ---cryyyy.

    DAUGHTER. D:
    FAREWELL, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bye bye mandy.
    hope you have fun in japan.
    i'll miss you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAH!!!MOTHERR!!although i may have been a horrible daughter, I'm happy that you were such a WONDERFUL motherrr LOLSS!! I'm looking forward to your motherliness when i come back larr BAHAHA!

    Thank you stephh! : D Did you see me on....wednesday before I had to leave? I went to the elective history room, but I couldn't see you!! ;_;
    WAHHH!!I'll miss you too!! OMG! I still feel like I'm in australia mann!! O.O specially when i was getting off the planne!! I swear i was like woww, I'm back at sydney international airport lols X] but woahh. i still think I'm at aus haha! anywaysx ttyl : )
    xx

    ReplyDelete