Sunday, April 18, 2010

Frantic...but not enough to stop me from going out

I guess I'll be able to at least post until the school term starts up again?
Who knew school would be this time consuming? xD
I had never been one to exactly excel at school but I never imaged to fail.
I am completely and utterly stressed with the amount of work we have received for the holidays!
These two weeks have been more worried about how all this will get done as I have no clue on where to really start. For one, English has
never been my forte and having to compose at least a satisfactory tale for more than 3 pages on absolutely anything is not making me feel much better. Yes, most people would probably think, "Oh 3 pages is nothing", but to me even being able to write a full page is an achievement for me! (TOT)
Cannot possibly think of how this can end well. The whole of these 2 weeks I've been dreading that this would happen...Having not started any of the assignments...not know what to do for any of them and just fretting on the last day. It has all become the norm now...but I still fret, I mean I think it's pretty reasonable, I have 5 assignments left to do in a matter of 2 days...*sigh
The lack of time to do anything always makes me fidgety...I think I need to become more organised and efficient...I must say though...being the perfectionist (or so I've been told, but highly doubt seeing as I am like the most unorganised being I have ever met) that I am, I have OCD for organising things...but of course I'm extremely, extremely slow and cannot be trusted to do anything at a moderately quick or accelerated speed. Meaning I am completely unorganised. (^^;
Well yesterday although I was under the delusion that I sleep deprived, it was just because I was sick. It was just eww...I didn't end up sleeping at all as I had to stay in an upright position or I felt like...I don't even know how to explain it besides from feeling crap. So I stayed up and just did nothing until the morning when I finally just ended up sleeping while sitting until late afternoon, how productive. ==
When I woke up it was time to get ready for a friend's birthday so I didn't get anything done today! :( Yes, although I have much work to do, I decided it would have come afterward...
I also forgot my camera when I went so unfortunately no photos of when I was there but I'll end it off with a photo of what I ended up wearing to the party after several changes during my usual councilling sessions (on what to wear) with one of my girlfriends before we go out! Makes me feel a lot more assured that I don't look completely out of place; that I don't wear a daggy shirt and ripped jeans to a formal event and vice versa. (^^; Might not seem likely but seeing as I'm KY it could happen lols xD.

Black padded shoulder jacket, plain white singlet, thick black belt, a black lace skirt with a silky beige underline and random necklace that isn't visible in this photo (^^;

z-man.♥

Status: Fretting! (´●_●`)゛
Eating: Mandarin, olives, tim tams, container of vegetables and pork(?)(...some type of meat xD)
Weather: Kind of chilly...at least it was at evening, not sure abt during the day though :P

5 comments:

  1. olivesss!! aaahh those scary things x_X what are u meant to eat them with?

    I like your jacket =] wish I had a fashion consultant! lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLS! scary? hardly! they're really nicee. yum yum ♥ (っ´▽`c)
    um...well you can put them in salads, sandwiches? um...i just usually eat them like that now (^^;

    thank youu : ) I got it recently :)
    HAHA! samee, that would be wonderful wouldnt it~
    I usually just call whoever I'm going out with to check what they're going to wear and ask them for an opinion on what to wear myself xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiyo this is Jess...if you remember me *sobosb* (from bevo)
    That pic looks so good!!!
    A lovely co-ordinate!
    Hope you had a good trip, don't worry you'll do fine at school! Hey, i have OCD too, *high 5*
    It's been so long since we've talked ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg heyy!! :D
    of course I remember youu!! ♥ how could I not! : )
    Haha! thank youu ♥
    good trip? to the party? yeh it was good~ : )
    I hope so too xD reallyy? : O what for? lol x] *high fivess~ x)
    I know rightt??! too long I must say.omg hey I like lost my phone...a bit after I came back to aus...well pretty much straight away (couple days?weeks? i dont remember anymore but something like that) so I have no contacts anymore (TOT) so would you mind giving me your number again?? (^^; sorryyy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, i have OCD about everything! Literally, it takes me so long to do geometry because i'm always worrying my diagram doesn't look good enough.
    Don't worry about it, i changed my number anyways >_<
    Umm... how shall i give it to you??? I'll get your number off Xue and then i'll send you a text...or maybe you can get my number of Xue directly. We'll see who can get to her first.
    I love olives too!
    Love Jess

    ReplyDelete