Tuesday, January 13, 2009

EVERYTHING electronic hates me...

Okay, I'm sure I've said this wayy too many times to the people who know me but, there is one thing I'm certain in this world, and that would be that EVERYTHING electronic hates me!

Now, you probably don't believe me at this point in time but it's true!
In my (short) lifetime to date I have experienced many "tragedies" with technology, so many that it is now virtually impossible for me to list them all! (...maybe that was a tiny, T-I-N-Y bit exaggerated, but only a bit! But that is purely caused by my lacking memory x]) Anyway the point is, it resents me!! x]

For example: Someone my ageas young as me should not have gone through 5 music players (currently do not have one..;_; It's very sad...My parents refuse to get me anymore, but I guess I understand...3 of them did break on me in less than a year...O.O! (I seriously didn't break them, I swear!It just didn't like me and died on purpose!...;_;)), 6 phones (I don't even know what happened there...My mum said if I break my current phone I'm going to have to buy it myself /_\)....have put a virus on every computer in the house (which we have 6 and we had another one but...it couldn't be saved O.O!)...more than 3 times each....(so...about 20-ish times?) *sigh... and it doesn't even end there, I even managed to break the dish washer...the first time I used it...(Now, have to wash up..;_;)

Haha! Funny, once I went to the cinemas and went to watch a movie with a friend and the movie went through "some technical difficulties"!!! O.O! I was like...wtf!?! Yes...it's sad, even the movie theaters dislike me. Not just that, the computer acts in abnormal patterns! (I was amazed this occurrence happened with my friend as well!) So I was talking to Jenn the other day in the car and we were talking about how horrible our computers treat us (the younger siblings in the family) and how it works fine (even going at an abnormally fast rate) but when they sign out and we go on...it LAGS!GAH! hate it...it goes at the rate of a snail! Okay, I know everyone lags once in a while (and it's annoying) but...why only when we go on the computer?...It was working fine a couple of minutes ago! (In the scenario above with our older siblings)
Well, there are many, many other things that have happened but as I said...there's just too many to list x] I could write a thesis on it, or a series of novels O.O! lol

Any guesses what happened today? Yes, that's right. Yet another display of treachery against me was shown by technology (GAH!) I have lost 1000 photos today!1000! (okay, sorry, it was actually 990 photos) But I was devastated! and so V.upset! I had uploaded them and it automatically deletes the photos that it had copied from the camera to the computer. But when I checked the photos that I had uploaded...I witnessed...*shudders

OH! It was TERRIBLE!!My computer had uploaded 990 files of nothingness... (below is a screen shot of the files with nothing in them...(this is only halfway through the page)I think if you click on it you can enlarge it)





Well I'm not as torn as I was when I first saw it, but it's still very sad! If anyone knows how to fix this I would be indebted to you foreverrr!!! x]
Actually I was so depressed about the loss of them that I was fully repulsed by just the thought of photos because I didn't want it to happen again..;_; (This is coming from me, the girl who is absolutely IN LOVE with photography...although not great at it...;_; But I still love taking photos of surroundings and people) Okay, well although I'm still not too keen at the moment I know that I will yearn to pick up the devil camera again and take photos once again later in the week x]


Lol! Well thanks for joining me again Thanks for reading~ : ) Hopefully you'll come back and visit~

Once again, please feel free to comment : ), constructive criticism is appreciated so I know where I'm going wrong and how to improve. I generally love all feedback (good and bad! I would like to know if you don't agree with anything (and of course if you do). It lets me know, I guess, who I'm talking to, what you are like (in a 'non-stalker-ish" way : )) and that there ACTUALLY is someone there! x])

Bye bye~!
xx z-man.

Status: Depressed!
Listening to: Some asian song
Eating: It's supposed to be a fruit cake...but it doesn't taste right...O.O! And "remedy" chocolate

4 comments:

  1. gosh mandee! i feel sorry 4 u! technology really does hate u... and me but it doesn't hate me quite as much as u! lol kidding!
    anyway, did u reserve the movie tickets? i am so upset that we didn't finish our msn convo yesterday! we can finish that convo another time wen ma computer actually decides to behave itself!!!
    lol
    xxx jefina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!Yes...unfortunately ;_;

    oh!yeh, no. I haven't x]
    I thought we were going to wait to find out if steph was going first?or did we decide something else afterwards? O.O!

    lol!when you say it just sounds plain wrong x] lol "behave itself"

    xx
    mandee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nola hereee. <3

    LOL THEN YOU SHOULD NEVER GO TO INTERNET CAFES. XD;!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Hey nolaa~ : )

    Baha! Yeh, I've never been and I don't think I will, I'll probably end up having to pay for repairs >< bahaha! (Although I wanted to go and see what it was like once, but I know it will end badly, so I just won't x] lol~)

    xx
    mandee.

    ReplyDelete